At Chaos, we believe that we can only be as effective as our team. We strive to ensure that we have a staff team that reflects what we want for the people we support; enthusiasm, commitment and a desire to make a real difference.
Each of our staff members specialise in one of four primary areas of need; health and wellbeing, communication, behaviour and lifeskills, which allows each young person to be supported in the area that they need it most. Although we do have teams supporting primary needs, we make certain that there are no barriers between these groups. Our staff work as a cohesive unit and can provide support for every individual in the service rather than limiting themselves to the young people specifically within their group. We also ensure that the young people access a range of different activities within the day service, not just sessions based around their primary needs.
We are currently looking to recruit a senior support worker to join the CHAOS Hotel team. The role will include:
- Ensuring the hotel is compliant with CQC regulations and working clearly within the legislative framework of the Mental -Capacity Act 2005 and Care Act 2014
- Ensuring all necessary Chaos Hotel documentation is completed to a high standard
- Leading shifts within the hotel and overseeing a team of Support Workers
- Overseeing/leading the care for young people with complex health needs
- Using initiative to problem solve
- Being motivated to ensure the hotel guests receive a high level of care and ensuring they are involved in the planning of all aspects of their stay.
The role will involve working days, evenings and weekends on a fortnightly rolling rota.
To find out more, or to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4th July
Want to join the Chaos team?
We’re looking for passionate, dedicated people to join the CHAOS team in the following roles:
- Full and part time support workers for the CHAOS Day Service
- Full and part time support workers for the CHAOS Hotel
- Night workers for the CHAOS Hotel (various hours available).
- Weekend support workers for our Saturday Club
If you’re committed to providing top notch care and support and would like an application form, please get in touch by contacting email@example.com