We are currently looking to recruit a senior support worker to join the CHAOS Hotel team. The role will include:
- Ensuring the hotel is compliant with CQC regulations and working clearly within the legislative framework of the Mental -Capacity Act 2005 and Care Act 2014
- Ensuring all necessary Chaos Hotel documentation is completed to a high standard
- Leading shifts within the hotel and overseeing a team of Support Workers
- Overseeing/leading the care for young people with complex health needs
- Using initiative to problem solve
- Being motivated to ensure the hotel guests receive a high level of care and ensuring they are involved in the planning of all aspects of their stay.
The role will involve working days, evenings and weekends on a fortnightly rolling rota.
To find out more, or to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4th July